Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I will be!

sometimes I wonder if I'm suitable for the role I'm in.

sometimes I think I let everyone down, giving them doubt.

sometimes I think I should know more than I do.

sometimes I think I should do more than I did.

sometimes I think I'm really so hopeless.

sometimes I feel so small.

Everytime I feel these, I wish you were here.

That you're right by my side.

Holding my hand.

Speaking to me, advising me, comforting me.

Its during times like these, I really need you

keeping me strong, keeping me from staying on the ground,

keeping me filled, keeping me loved, keeping me going.

For you, I will keep persevering, I will pick myself up each time,

I will brush off the dust, I will continue learning, I will keep on growing...

to as high as I can go, even up to the skies...

I'll be patient, I'll be optimistic, I'll be stronger, I'll be wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment