Wednesday, August 4, 2010

too much pasta...

I think I've got the pasta bug....made a huge batch of pasta earlier in the week, then my other flatmate got carried away and made an even lager batch of pasta, since then I've been having it everyday for both lunch n dinner.. and since last nite, I've been feeling unwell in the head and tummy...and I'm gonna blame the pasta for it... NO MORE PASTA!!



An another note, I went to the gym yesterday! was taught by a gym instructor on how to use the muscle building equipments, and did a 3k run after all that! not bad considering I haven't done much exercise in ages...can't count gym classes as exercise..so from now on, i'll be working out in the gym, instead of working my time around the gym classes. Got another appointment 2mr, to be taught how to use the cardio machine...

Goodness save me...I'm beginning to feel sore all over....



Praying hard I'll be able to get through the night fine, and finish up my paper work required! I've got a report I'm trying to complete by the wkend, 18 goals to write up by next week, and 5 learning objectives to revise by next week, and.......another 3 learning objectives to set for in 2 weeks. How did I manage to get chin deep into my over due paper work....u can so trust on Jace to allow this to happen!! ugh....

taken from everythinghealth

No comments:

Post a Comment