Tuesday, July 20, 2010

baking frenzy

Wrecked havoc in the kitchen today. Baked a huge batch of choco chip cookies, made lagsana, and chocolate cake pudding...


chocolate cake pudding...(out done by my own dessert)

Managed to squeeze in a movie tis morning, titled "Hide & Seek". It's a thriller, which was really full of suspense. But unfortunately, I knew what the story was about, so I wasn't very scared...enjoyed the movie nonetheless. Its a movie I wouldn't mind watching a second time, which is really good for my standards cause I can never watch a movie the second time as I would fall asleep half way or just can't be bothered.

Apart from that, there's this korean drama, "personal preference" that I've been watching, but have to refrain from watching as I'd be capping the internet meter soon if I continue! Hearts the actor, Lee Min Ho....such a looker...but some how he looks kinda too soft..in a feminine way...haiz.. Mom suggested I check it out on mySoju, and since then, I've been hooked on the drama, even considering upgrading the internet meter...but nah...need to save on my dough..

Anyways, in case you're wondering, I didn't manage to go out during the weekend. Was a very good girl and stayed home as I suddenly had a tummy attack...felt sick & nauseous to the point I had to make a pack with God that if he takes away the pain & nausea, and I would stay home and behave. So we both kept our promise. Didn't have anyone to go out with either..so just as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment