Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kitchen Haven

beloved fridge....never cease to empty...
some times u can even find 3 bottles of 2L milk! Freezers over packed...need to empty it one day...



our well stocked pantry! MW reckons it's the best one in Welly, so do I!
With cook books too...



I only just recently found out that the cutlery drawer has another layer to it!!
& I see chopsticks!!! OMG!



My little herb garden...thyme at both ends, followed by mints, then coriander and spring onion in the centre. Unfortunately, the Spring onion were not further developing & had to be disposed of service. However, dying coriander has been sprouting new young leaves!
Need to get a new pot of basil, as my current one is dead already...think the soil's too loose...



Today's dinner! Pork schnitzel w mixed veg and rice...same for lunch tomorrow!

Was informed this morning that I would be working the next 3 days in the morning...was so looking forward to my 2 days off then afternoon shifts...oh well...at least I can have the wkend off n maybe head to town and catch the sharp looking bar tender =D

No comments:

Post a Comment