Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday nite

What does saline solution have to do with von Willebrand Disease, huh sir?! Putting my patient and their family into unnecessary distress so many times. Heartless.... I'll blame you if my patient has a phobia of coming back in the future, which touch wood, will not return again...

On a happier note, I met up with lovely EL, JK, and SK at starbucks!! Was so good to hang out with them again!

After that, I had to go meet MW and AH for dinner. We went to Roxy Cafe on Cuba St, which serves western dishes, steak, venison, lamb rump, and pork fillet. Reasonable priced for fine dining. AH knew one of the chefs working there, and we had complimentary drinks. Pretty friendly french waiter, but he wasn't very vigilant..I'll excuse him cause it was quite a busy night there. The environment was very noisy, and the meat was not tender. Alright service but food and atmosphere not so good.

After dinner we went to Fidel's for dessert, the atmosphere there was superb...very romantic settings, warm, and quiet. Quite popular among Wellingtonians. They have outdoor areas, which are protected from wind and rain. As for food, they serve cakes, breakfast, snacks, and range of pizza. I'd say they have good service and average food.

Stacks of 20kg cheese I think...at moore & wilson's



This is the absolutely best hot choco from scopa




Pork schnitzel w mash, beans, & omelet


Fidel's Cafe, used to be a barber shop

No comments:

Post a Comment