Thursday, July 1, 2010

randoms and ramblings (R&R)

Been having horrifyingly ghastly dreams of when clashes of the spiritual world and human world the past few nights, that its come to the point, where I'm so exhausted and increasingly annoyed as well as frustrated, that I could really give them a piece of my mind. Cause I know I've got God beside me and He's BIGGER than them!

Apart from that, I'm slightly less stress now that I've finally gotten my 6 short reports completed and printed, and ready for submission tomorrow morning. A morning shift at work that I'm not really looking forward to. Then will be having afternoon tea with EL and JK!! So looking forward to seeing them both!!! Followed with a weekly meet for dinner in town with AH and MW, my two fab welly buddies who're simply such awesome. They've been showing me bits and pieces of Welly and Lower Hutt!

Some how my phone cam has managed to set itself into a weird setting that I cant transfer my pix to the comp!! Haish!! another pictureless blorggggg....

2 comments:

  1. nope....my laptop is not connected to bluetooth....so i usually use usb transfer...its either time to get a new lappy, or new phone...but getting either wud be such a hassle...

    ReplyDelete