Sunday, July 18, 2010

Guilt trip down shopping lane...

Some how, what was supposedly a trip to buy gifts for uncle n auntie their birthday present, turned into a massive shopping trip...

1 scarf - portmans


Valleygirl

dotti
dotti

dotti

4 long sleeved shirts

1 pair of boots - kumfs

and some groceries

not forgetting, the previous day I got some tights n stockings...3 in total...

No more shopping till next year!!

Hmph...so much for telling a friend just the other night that I didnt have any problems with shopping!!

I can fight it, if I put my mind to it. Just waiting for this one dress to go on sale..which would be the next season, then that'll be me!

If you're wondering, I did manage to get a few items for uncle n auntie as gifts =)

2 comments:

  1. Your boots are to die for....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =) took me ages to find it!!! one with low heel and brown n comfy...love it muchas....

    ReplyDelete