Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Les Mills or Less Miles?

Today I'm officially a member of Les Mills...One of the gym personal called me yesterday, asking about my online registration (which was a randomly done out of boredom), and booked me for an appointment and managed to sign me up. Efficient.....another commission for him!

For what reason was I invoked in picking up their membership? I have no idea...possible answers would be to:

build my stamina

keep fit and healthy

sleep better at night

gain weight

tone up my body.

So I'm in this gym for the next 3 years, paying less than $100 a month, for unlimited classes, and I shall attempt to attend at least 2 classes a week. Shouldn't be too hard right? All I need to do is remember to eat right as well, so I don't fade into thin air....

No comments:

Post a Comment