Thursday, June 3, 2010

back to life

Been living without internet access for the past few days and it has made me realise how much I depend on the internet with my everyday life...its a means of:

- connecting with friends and family
- finding directions, maps
- keeping informed with world events
- looking up new words
- entertainment
- WORK related information!!

But I'm back on now with the help of my very lovely flatmate DJ! =)

Anyways, I've finally settled into my new room! Absolutely love this place...pictures are as posted on my facebook.

works been goin fine, 4 days of generic orientation and will be starting my 1st day on the ward tomorrow! Oh so excited!! =) Then after work, I'll be heading straight back to Palmy to meet up with my cousin and bring more belongings down. I'll throw my large duvet and heater as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment