Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ring Ring

Since I've been calling home so much more often now, I'm considering using Skype to call landlines instead cause it would be so much cheaper now that they have the unlimited calls to "worldwide" landlines/mobiles for just AUD15.99.

The only problem is, it does not include Malaysian mobiles and to buy the credit, I have to pay in AUD monthly. So at the moment, I'm just using my vodafone prepaid to call malaysian landlines at any time of the day for just $2 an hour, and the line is pretty clear.

What I would be worried about using Skype is that there would be interference with the connection. As it is, both end of the line are having a hard enough time understanding each other.

Any one been using Skype to call landlines or mobile?

No comments:

Post a Comment