Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Part time

I signed an agreement at work that I would study part time as part of my professional development, so I'm taking 1 paper to work towards a post grad dip with a local tertiary institution. This paper is stretched into 2 semesters.

For the 1st semester, we have to set 6 learning objectives, which we're required to research on, demonstrate and discuss our learnings to a senior staff to get it checked off. After which, we have to write a long report on the whole experience. That's only for one learning objective thank goodness.

As for the second semester, we're suppose to review a clinical case and I'm guessing more research and writing, along with completing a professional portfolio for the year.

So apart from reading up hospital policies and protocols, I've got those assignments to complete. Doesn't seem to heavy...considering the work load we've been through in school and uni days. It'll be easy peasy...right??

On another note, having my days off again! A short trip to Palmy for a 21st and back to Welly for a fun night in town. Better get back to completing my 1st load of assignment, before heading out to do more exploring at Lower Hutt/Petone and back to dear old Palmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment