Friday, June 18, 2010

A Heavy Heart

went back to Palmy for a short day trip this afternoon. Arrived and had lunch with Kiddo at Cuba Cafe, then went to pay a house call to uncle and auntie. Sat and chatted with auntie and ended up falling asleep while we were watching the food channel and wasted my precious time in Palmy!!! Woke up just in time to go for dinner with JX and DO at Fujiyama. AC, HH & JC joined co0incidentally too...so it was a merry table.

It's quite a reasonable Japanese restaurant, that DO's rather fond of and often eating there after church.

After that, we had hot chocolate for dessert at Chocolato, a nice ice cream parlor that opened last year, and has been increasing in patrons. They serve Belgian hot chocolate and make their own sorbets and gelatoes. There, the boys were sharing their army day stories and joked around till it was time to go our separate ways.

Leaving Palmy was a hard choice cause there were still so many more friends I wanted to go visit and spend time with, but cause I didn't want to drive late and had work the next day, I had to force myself from turning the car around. The 1st hour back to Welly was really hard...If this is going to keep up, I'm going to dread going back to Palmy again...

As much as I enjoy my new life in Welly, I can't deny that I'm still very fond of Palmy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment