Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Long wkend!!

Had a 4 day weekend this week, but it seemed longer than 4 days...cause it started on friday evening, and still going till now...hence I decided to go on a holiday! Was away from home for the whole weekend, which would explain why there were no updates!

but i'll explain more another time...right now, I'm freezing to death not because I'm being mean on electricity bills, but because I've got a un-usable heater sitting in my room. I was rushing out of my Palmy home when my uncle passed me a box which looked like a fan heater, then opening it after 3 days from receiving it, I found out that there's no wires connected to the heater that I could plug into the socket!! Believe me, I tipped the box upside down and inside out, and there wasn't and wires to be connected. God bless me, that I dont freeze to death overnight!! So I'm off to the Briscoes tomorrow to get a decent heater, and maybe a duvet cover too...

2 comments: