Sunday, May 30, 2010

Work: Day 1

To start out day, we had a powhiri, which is a Maori greeting with singing and quite strict protocols to follow and hongi as well; followed by morning tea and a group photo of us new recruits, which is suppose to be up in the net now...but maybe not yet...

The rest of the day was just sitting in the room either in front of a computer or a white board...something we all managed to survive despite dried eyes and close calls of taking a ride through la la land!

All in all, it was a start at work. There's all together 10 of us new recruits at the hospital. All fresh from uni. Work load shouldn't be too taxing as long as I complete my assignments ahead of time...

No study days during Jan!! So better chances of me heading East! =))

Haven't been able to post pix up, cause I'm not using my own personal computer/laptop and haven't been snapping away either. Will do soon!!

Big day tomorrow!
*Getting 2 jabs and will see ma new home! =)

I'm so disappointed that some friends have so lil faith in me behaving myself here..=(

I'm not as bad as I say I am la..please...

No comments:

Post a Comment