Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm back!

Back to bloggin! This motivation is contributed by the fact that I'll be starting my 1st job and living outside the nest, so I'm expecting there'll be lots of new experiences to share with all! Besides that, I've realised my English has gone to the drains, so this would be good for practicing putting my thought into words.

I've already started packing, as the ever excited Jace is always ahead of time when it comes to packing. A good time to spring clean n throw out half my room's contents. The amount of "treasures" I've accumulated over the years i've been here amazes me now that I have to pack them up.

So next up, would be to view possible flats with J&R then decide upon which will be my future home! But actually I've already made up my mind XD

Anyone in Palmy looking for box, try Toops in Milson, got mine there for free! Huge ones too!

Have a gr8 wkend ppl!!


*homemade strawberry chocolate fondue!

No comments:

Post a Comment