Sunday, May 30, 2010

In Welly

Finally arrived Welly after procrestinating for an hour, from leaving the comforts of home...some how my anticipated feeling of moving to a new place isn't as such as I expected. Living in a new city. Working in a new city. Beginning a new chapter of life in a new city.

Despite my all so excited and calm exterior, I'm

Super Super White ANXIOUS!!!


I'm still a lil concerned about the well being of my car as I've yet to move into my new flat. So my car's out in the open!! Dropped some of my luggage there so I wouldn't be lugging it around in my car & met DJ, my future flatmate. Got a room for myself at a hostel.

During my drive up, the road was jam packed!! so many cars on the road, which meant even more crazy drivers...some how i feel like my car attracts lots of road bullies!! Grrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment