Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pool, Dinner, Party

I did 2 things I haven't done in ages

1. Wake up early, as in 8am, where by i only woke up 20 mins later.

2. Swim in a pool, as in doing laps instead of just soaking in the water. Mind you, I've never done more than 3 laps in in a pool, but I managed to do about 10?

I have Sun Square to thank!! Got back to her place, had a big lunch and knocked out on the couch for the next 3 hours.


Had dinner for the 1st time at Aberdeen, as a farewell celebration, with a surprise birthday for my dear big lil brother. Just a small get together with a few close friends. Not as a big crowd as last year as they've all slowly left Palmy....=(

*big lil bro putting out candles one by one

After dinner we went to a 21st party of another friend. Parties, parties, parties! good chance to touch base with everyone before I leave to Welly! Decided not to organise a farewell cause I'll just be 2 hours away and will still be able to see everyone when I head up to Palmy anyways...

*with Birthday Boi!

No comments:

Post a Comment