Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 more days

time's slowly slipping, managed to pack all my "used to be treasures" into my car to send to the recycling center, but only manage to go so far...now my room's slightly tidier but my car's jam packed!

managed to make more curry puffs! Sardine, chicken potato and banana choco fillings this time! not too bad...

heard from Dr E, I wont be able to take her room till Tues the soonest, if not Fri, next week. So will be needing to find a temp place to bunk at...so not the way I wanted things to turn out, but can't help it with all the last minute confirmations. This is a very good example of the dominoes effect:
- staff on leave
> delayed confirmation on available positions
> delayed job offer
> delayed confirmation of job acceptance
> delayed sending of contract
> delayed confirmation of flat room
> short notice for Dr E to make room available
> inconvenience to both Dr E and I

but nobody's to blame here. Life just happens the way it turns out and its a way of being flexible and coping with unexpected turns of events. Hence always the need for backup plans! I need a place to bunk for at least 2 nights! Panic mode!!

oh so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment