Monday, May 24, 2010

"She's nobody"

Was at the hospital today to get my bloods done and collect my uniform for work next week, when I met a mom and her daughter, who were apparently lost. The mom comes up to me hoping I would be able to direct them to the correct direction. Before she had the chance to ask, the daughter blurt out, "she's nobody, mom."

. . . . . .

The weather in the Capital & Coast district was wet, grey and breezy. As we were driving home, we saw a patch of red sky, and that was right above Palmy. As the saying goes,

" if Palmy's weather is sh!t, the area outside is most probably be sweet. If the weather in Palmy is sweet, the out areas must be sh!t."

*while exiting Welly


*red sky above


*Will be done with day one of work this time next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment